2016 Four Winds Festival
22 March 2016 to 27 March 2016
Four Winds Festival, Bermagui, NSW, Australia.
Featuring some of the best musicians from around the world, enjoy relaxing days of beautiful repertoire in glorious surroundings.
Four Winds Festival is held every second year to celebrate classical music in the beauty of the Far South Coast of NSW.
The Festival features premieres of new works and collaborations you won't hear anywhere else.
And what a magical place! Just 9km from Bermagui amidst the wild beauty of the Far South Coast at Barragga Bay, Nature's Concert Hall comprises...
- The Sound Shell, an exquisite, open-air amphitheatre
- The Windsong Pavilion, a world-class indoor performance space
In 2016 events will also be held at:
- Bermagui Community Centre - see the hall transformed into the Double Bar, a gathering place and waterhole for Festival-goers and artists
- Beautiful Local Homes - in Tilba, Murrah and Barragga Bay, the addresses will be given to ticket holders
- Youth Space - by day the Windsong Pavilion will be a space for youth workshops
- Kids Tent - situated next to the Windsong Pavilion, our littlest listeners will have musicians dropping in to play
Take a look at the 2014 Four Winds Festival and get a taste for what's in store...
How to navigate to find the tickets you want:
You will find tickets organised by venue
- Click "Open" to see the events under each venue,
- Click "Reserve" to see ticket prices and make a selection,
- Click "Select from another date" to go back to the first screen and look at the venue options again.
Am I eligible for a concession tickets?
Seniors cards do not apply. To purchase a concession ticket you must hold an Australian Pension Card, Centrelink Health Care Card, Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card or a Full Time Student Card.
Festival Gold Pass?
This gives you entry to:
- Saturday and Sunday in the Sound Shell
- All 3 Windsong Pavilion Chamber concerts
- Saturday night at Radical Son
- Eavesdropping with Paul Dean
2016, the year of the bus
The Four Winds adventure starts on the bus. They're FREE and you can catch yours along four different routes.
- From Merimbula via the coast road
- From Bega via Quaama, Cobargo, Coolagolite and Bermagui
- From Narooma via Tilba and Bermagui
- From Bermagui
NEW Car park tickets must be purchased for Saturday and Sunday during the day. You can buy yours online and collect them from the Festival Office (3-5 Bunga St).
NEW Festival programs are available to purchase from the Festival Office, 3-5 Bunga St, Bermagui, as well as at the event.